Saturday, August 14, 2010

if i was a wealthy girl, girl, girl


Na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na
Na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na


If I was a rich girl
See, I'd have all the money in the world, if I was a wealthy girl
No man could test me, impress me, my cash flow would never ever end
Cause I'd have all the money in the world, if I was a wealthy girl
Think what that money could bring
I'd buy everything
Clean out Vivienne Westwood ...s
peaking of Vivienne Westwood

This morning, Gilt Groupe has a sale on Melissa shoes, designed by Vivienne Westwood! SO cute and super affordable! Now there are so many to choose from but every pair I go to put in my cart is sold out(BOO); sold out in almost all of their sizes, if not all.

So don't walk, run, to this site to get your size in your favorite pair! I couldn't just pick one, so below are my faves I would buy (IF ONLY they had my size) :(








No comments:

Post a Comment