Saturday, August 14, 2010

these will be my last purchased items until I
1. get a paying gig that has to do with my career goals
OR
2.i win the lottery big ( and i dont play the lottery) so pretty much if i am handed money, which won't happen.

SO, this will be very very hard for me, but i'm going to try so very hard to not BUY!

Today, because of my new little promise to myself...I managed to go to a thrift store by my house, UNIQUE; it was the most organized thrift store I've seen & not to mention the largest. It was awesome!!

I got a leopard pencil skirt, a gray suede skinny belt, silver dagger post earrings, the book, MODEL by Michael Gross, and a cute little black and white vest. I left spending $13 and am so damn proud of myself! Vintage may just be my new thing ;)

Oh yeah, and I bought this from Forever 21, it was like $4, I hope it looks cute and not cheesy on.

No comments:

Post a Comment