Saturday, August 14, 2010

Fall Lust

What I want NOW for fall, simply irresistible.

Hunter Heels
Typically known for their welly boot, Hunter adds some height for this fall and these boots are too good to be true.



Brick red polyester pleated pants from American Apparel. Perfect for the office to add some spice and flavor to a business look. I want these but I dont know for $80? Maybe?


Bobbi Brown cosmetics are awesome. I buy their concealer and bronzer and they work wonders. The concealer is so amazing, its split into a cream and then a powder to pat on once you blend the cream into the warmth of your skin. Seriously the best cover up I've ever gotten my hands on. That's why I am so excited to buy Bobbi Brown lipsticks this fall, especially this intense color, blackberry. I figure if your not wearing a gloss but a lip color, mine as well be bright and bold and what better to do that with this scrumptous berry color?



No comments:

Post a Comment