Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Makeup of the Day :: Feb 24

If you know me, I'm not one for makeup...so when I have a few spare minutes in my morning routine, I apply a tadbit of makeup and you get a makeup of the day post. HA.

Typically, everyday, I tend to quickly slab on some under eye concealer (don't worry, those bags under my eyes are Prada) and a lil on some blemishes here and there.  Then sometimes, I add a bit of liner and always always curl my lashes and swipe on some mascara. Staples, m
y friend...concealer, mascara, and my fave...matte lipstick.

Before I go to bed, it's chapstick...waking up in the AM, it's lipstick. I love to always have something on my lips, that is when I can remember to apply and then re-apply.

Today? It's ELF Cosmetics Matte lipstick in Coral. I also have a handful of other hues, but this one is on my makeup vanity and in my car...so you KNOW that means it's a must-have fave.

A photo posted by Assunta Catalano (@assunta_assunta) on






No comments:

Post a Comment