Monday, March 25, 2013

Vote for Me: Simon Style Setter at Roosevelt Field Mall

If you know anything about me, you know I LOVE to shop, and that may be an understatement.  I have been blamed by my friends for their 'shopaholic-ism' but hey, that's not a problem in my book!  The more trendy clothes, the better you can style them and feel good about yourself...now that ain't no problem, right?!
Anyways, I am in need of YOUR help.  I have until Friday, March 29th, to get my votes in, vote daily if you can :)

  Please vote for ME (your favorite Simon Style Setter) at Roosevelt Field mall. You know I represent fashion at my mall & city the best...so just go on ahead, and click ahead to Vote!
Thank you, thank you, and thank you once more....all of your help is much appreciated!  Please note, you may not be able to vote on a mobile device, so please head to a desktop and vote for me. xx

1 comment:

  1. Hi! I've voted, good luck!

    I've actually started blogging too, so check it out :)

    http://shakesparkleroll.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete