Sunday, September 30, 2012

Healthy Eats Challenge: Week 1

I came across this 'flat tummy friendly foods' list on Pinterest (of course), and on this list are 10 healthy items to munch on to keep that tummy tight. 
Each week, for 10 weeks, I am going to incorporate one of these friendly food items into my diet, and attempt to eat that and ONLY that item as a main ingredient.  
For the first week, I will choose cucumbers. 

Now, I had to get creative here....but here is what my week's menu looks like: 
  • Cucumber Salads -- Japanese, Tropical, and plain ol' Cucumber & Tomato
  • Creamy Cucumber soup -- sounds interesting, yes, can't wait to make and try it
  • Cucumber sandwiches 
  • &
  • Detox Water with cucumbers
Wish me luck and I'll keep you updated! Be sure to follow me on Twitter & Instagram for the latest! 

No comments:

Post a Comment