Sunday, September 23, 2012

Gucci SS 2013 Beauty

There is no where I'd rather be right now than Milan, sipping on a cup of espresso, or cappuccino would do just fine too, writing up a review on the backstage beauty of Gucci's Spring 2013 collection.  However, I am not that fortunate to be doing just that, so I had to settle for the next best thing.
Today, the second day of autumn here, and I couldn't have asked for a more beautiful day.  I am just happy taking in the backstage beauty from my laptop screen and tapping away at the keyboard from my small room in a tiny suburban town, 40 minutes from the city that never sleeps.

Gucci's backstage beauty was magnificent, the hair parted down the center, in a low, twisted chignon.  A hair extension was added to look like a left out piece of hair, styled sticking straight up and out with a sleek angle and super, super shiny.

Makeup was beautifully done, very minimal with lots of bronzer, and the lovely smokey eye.



All photos: Imaxtree

No comments:

Post a Comment