Saturday, June 23, 2012

Previse HydroBalm

This past week, I was lucky enough to attend the HBA Global Expo and got a TON of awesome products that I will, of course, be writing about on here, as well as my work blog, Eau Talk, and contributing to Perfume.org.
I'm starting with Previse Skin Care because they provided me with a significant amount of products, they have skin type products from level 1-6 and gave me ALL to try, and because of that, I got to share with my co-workers these products. 
This hydrobalm however, I ended up keeping for myself, because it caters to all those 6 skin types, from 1-6. The balm contains all natural ingredients that promise to improve the skins hydration. The balm is ZeroSilicone paraben, phthalate, PEG, and petroleum free, so it's ideal for those who suffer from low levels of moisture due to teh environment, their age, or plain ol' genetics. You can feel the difference of the balm from other lotions and moisturizers the instant you apply it onto your skin; it doesn't clog your pores and your skin is not left with a greasy film.  
Love this hydrobalm, it's quick, easy, and it's great for all over! Thanks PreviseCare! 

No comments:

Post a Comment