Saturday, June 23, 2012

Must Haves

This summer, there are just a few things I can't stop myself from buying in the stores, and I really really need to stop. It's like this, "OoO that's so nice, but don't I have that shirt already?". Been there, done that, do it again? Sure, get it in another color! (guilty guilty guilty) 
So yes, the lace trend is freakin' amazing and I can't stop with it. First, it all started with a gorgeous mint colored lace tank from H&M, then a white collared  halter top lace shirt from Forever21...too cute. 
Now moving onto the next, how about those sheer, sheath blouses, you know, the high low ones. Amazing, I swear I think I have the same top in more colors than I can count on one hand. But hey, it's all good right? So what are your summer must haves? I'm still on the hunt for a gorgeous collar/bib piece, like so in the photo below.




No comments:

Post a Comment