Thursday, June 14, 2012

eshakti

So normally I do not do reviews, but I couldn't turn this one down. A cool company called eshakti contacted me in regards to their product, a very different and unique way of wearing trendy fashion.  eShakti makes distinctive designer clothes for women. They offer custom-sizes as well as standard-size. The customization is what makes their styling truly unique, you can make a dress you pick longer or shorter, change the length of a sleeve or even the neckline.  I love this because sure, you can be wearing the "same" dress as someone, but look totally different, with a different neckline, sleeve type, and length of dress. 
I chose a capped sleeve, so the dress hangs on my shoulders and a dress right below knee length, perfect for the office or a day out in the park.
I really love this dress, the color is vibrant and the texture is soft. It's a bit snug for me, I don't know if I gained a pound of two in the tummy, but I don't care, I'll lose it just to wear this gorgeous dress.
So...what do you think? Check out eshakti and let me know what 'version' of which dress you customize for yourself! 


No comments:

Post a Comment