Thursday, September 16, 2010

backstage at TIBI




so I had an opportunity to interview the TIBI designer but am sick with a stupid cold and am losing my voice (STILL) and sound literaly like the Nanny, or Steve Urkel, "Did I do thaattt?".

So Ty from Iconography Magazine sent over Bo Zhang, an awesome photographer to head backstage and shoot some photos. Well I forwarded him the access and told him we had an interview and that I wouldn't be able to do it. He jumped at the opportunity and not only interviewed the designer, Amy Smilovic, but also Bobbi Brown makeup artist and hairstylists, KEVIN RIAN & FRANK RIZZERI.

Here are some photos from backstage and 2nd row, where we took a seat before the show started.
All photos, courtesy of Bo Zhang.

















All photos, courtesy of Bo Zhang . Check him out and follow his twitter! http://twitter.com/boandbro

2 comments: