Sunday, August 22, 2010

fashion fights cancer


so this is a post where I vent about how I wasn't able to go to another exciting fashion related event due to my stinky part time job. this event was 6:30 to 11:30 and rather than
raise cancer awareness for cancer research centers and hospitals with the help of fashion designers and organizations, I was at a grocery store deli, managing the employees and closing the department up, not to mention wiping and cleaning all the slicers.

Rather than see the same Dick and Harry, with 3 inch bifocals on, I would much have preferred designers like Karen Miller, TADASHI SHOJI, Thuy Diep, WHISTLE FLUTE, LOTUSGRACE, KAHRI BY KAHRIANNE KERR, and BYRON LARS BEAUTY MARK .


But hey, look what I found; I feel like I was there AND I got a little backstage pass.

No comments:

Post a Comment