Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Filthy Fashion

Reality tv show start JWOWW from the Jersey Shore is not only rich and famous for her guidette ways, but is now FILTHY with her brand new clothing line, FILTHY Couture.

You may wonder how she had the time to think this up? Well, the lovely lady of Franklin Square, LI (hey! not too far from me) simply debuted the line to a select group of t-shirt silk screening studio in Farmingdale, NY. During the first season of the show, she found, she says, "They don't really make clothes for my shape." "So I started altering stuff I had- ripping it up, or making sling shirts, and my fans were asking, "Where can I get them?"

Items for sale include, Womens Fashion (tops and dresses), Swimwear, and Apparel (coming soon).







So ready or not, check out the hot debut! Check out the video the models of FILTHY Couture show off what their mama gave them, and what Jenni Farley put right on them; struttin their stuff on the runway.

No comments:

Post a Comment