Tuesday, June 29, 2010

A Little About Me

This is sadly, maybe, my second personal blog as a blogger/writer. NO --it doesn't mean I am not a writer because I don't have my own blog, it just means I don't have a life but what I do, so I don't have time to post ; ) BUT I am thinking I need to make this happen, so today, I decided
here it goes.

I am a blogger and contributing writer for
and occasionally for 2threads.com.
You may visit my pages, please do! And I love comments, so feel free to post.

I have major interests in fashion, beauty, celebrity lifestyles, city life, and I do love music. My favorite band is most definitely the Killers, absolutely amazing.


I'm a bit of a perfectionist, therefore my blog may be centered and spaced accordingly.


Please feel free to e-mail me at catalano.assunta@gmail.com & I will respond in a timely manner.




No comments:

Post a Comment